Miguel A. Carlos
To pursue the field of Audio Engineering, while working in a variety of settings in the live entertainment and production industry, also enhancing my skills and gaining knowledge in all aspects of the communication field, for live, studio and production sound.
3/2014 -Present The Walt Disney Company (DLR) Anaheim, CA
- § Responsible for show assigned for the day and completing daily task, went through thorough inspections of equipment such as lights, mics, speakers, sound console, lighting console and stage.
- § Leader of crew from 2 to 6 people for shows and maintenance shifts.
11/2013-2/2017 House Of Blues Anaheim, CA
- § Responsible for setting up equipment in Voo Doo Lounge for live band.
- § Loading and un-loading talent’s gear at Venue including helping with set up and
- § A1 and A2 for many shows and special events.
5/2012-8/2013 GOODMAN AUDIO INC Santa Fe Springs, CA
- § Set up and tear down of tech equipment, including, but not limited to tech world, monitor world, stands, mics, and audio rig.
- § Backline Duty, Backline was rented for artist such as Bill Cosby and Mary J Blige, set up the equipment and assisted for the gig.
12/06-Present Talents Pro Los Angeles, CA
§ A1 and A2 for many shows and corporate events, including a few award winning shows.
5/2012-5/2013 Pinnacle College Alhambra, CA
Certified Audio Engineer
§ Certified Audio Engineer